Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Big Game in Mass today

Well you act as though I research nothing........as per your comment. You also act as though I refuse to do that which I do. When I support it you say you don't believe it. So stop with the nonsense and trying to make yourself look better and smarter than everyone here. It isn't working. I have proven plenty and still you say I don't support what I say. I am tired of talking to a wall and showing the proof and then showing the proof of the proof. It is then that you start with this false information to misdirect my posts. It isn't working in the press on the American people and it isn't working in politics anymore. Mass is just the beginning. We need both sides to stop being so extreme. Some say people aren't committed unless they are extreme. I think centrists are committed to fairness. And not one sidedness. You are one sided. You claimed that when you said you never vote republican. It shows narrow mindedness and bigotry against another group. Elitism. I show both sides often enough. So sell it to someone else. I don't believe you.
This is CABL.com posting #288617. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbnfh
Posted in reply to: Re: Big Game in Mass today by Trey9007
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Big Game in Mass today Trey9007 1/21/2010 3:13:06 PM