Create your free account now! Sign up

Haiti watch the news and see for yourself

I have been watching the news about Haiti and some of what I see is truely sad and when ever there is a interview with a local , you see a fresh clean shirt, no sweat, looks like they just came out of the shower and they are begging for help, then you see the rescue workers , dirty, not showered in days, not asking for anything but where is the next location to help someone, my point is do these people feel intitled the Goverment is here to save us, so they just quit helping and expect us to care for them, it really pisses me off because $100 million dollars is going there to help their ass and they just step aside and complain that we aren't doing enought for them, when they are strong able men there .. at least on camera, clean pressed shirts, .. sorry.. it pisses me.. I say let them rot.. and bring the money home and care for our own
This is CABL.com posting #288596. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbneW
There are 4 replies to this message
Re: Haiti watch the news and see for yourself sweatforhire 1/21/2010 11:23:59 AM
Re: Haiti watch the news and see for yourself Splicer Life 4me 1/20/2010 7:09:38 PM
Re: Haiti watch the news and see for yourself MCT-40 1/20/2010 6:38:01 PM