Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Too true to be funny??

The math really does not matter which I am sure you know. Even if correct these something for nothing ignorant savages would still cry about something. Intelligence really has no bearing on right and wrong as well as want and need. Some here have lived a life where they ignored opportunity after opportunity and now regret their decisions or lack there of.. We all die but not everyone really lives so they tend to blame their shit storm on someone else and our society has brainwashed them into believing they really do deserve what others worked so hard to have.. I could dump my children on their ignorant mother and selfishly roam the world doing whatever I please. I cringe at the thought of doing that as I committed to raising my children when I decided to have them. Their mother failed and I proudly pull off the duty raising two very independent well behaved respectful children. The trade off is not even a question. If society had the same honor and integrity we would all be much better off..
This is CABL.com posting #288068. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbm6q
Posted in reply to: Re: Too true to be funny?? by mountaingirl67
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Too true to be funny?? mountaingirl67 1/16/2010 10:25:38 PM