Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Too true to be funny??

In my opinion, they love us when they need our help.  They are more than willing to accept our military forces dying to help free them, our aid with food, doctors, medicine and many other humanitarian aid, and then find a reason to hate us for it!

If they don't like us, think we are arrogant and evil, then all they have to say is "thanks for thought, but no thank you".  I don't see that happening very often.
I am glad others like to visit, but they should go home.  That is how it should be, especially with illegal immigration(not just Mexicans)!

I am proud of America right now!!  We have stepped up to the task in Haiti and other countries to help faster than any other country in the world!

We could be completely self centered and say that all the money and resources should stay here and help the needy here.  Sometimes I feel that
way, until I see other countries suffering!

I am proud to be an American!  

I hope more people will get involved and not just bitch.  I am involved.  My dad is chaplain for the American Legion, which helps everyone regardless of whether you served in the military.  What some Americans should be ashamed of is that they didn't bother to vote until this last election, because "my vote don't count".
Maybe now they see that their vote does count....
This is CABL.com posting #288059. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbm6h
Posted in reply to: Re: Too true to be funny?? by dlightning
There are 0 replies to this message