Create your free account now! Sign up

aurora node, multiple return freq's (return probl

ok so i am at the node and i have 3 upstreams for load shareing / balanceing. dont know the specific freqs but lets just say theres one at 28mhz one at 31 and one at 34mhz. the problem i am having is there will be a tech go to a house and the modem will be xmitting at 55 and the tech will power cycle and it will grab a new up freq and KAPOWEE magicly they are xmitting 45. YEA I FIXED THE PROBLEM.... YA NOT SO MUCH...now i will start by saying you will not see this problem with sda-5000 (useing telemetry) u can see it with a modem at the node or with dsam.2 of the up freqs are good xmitting at 40 at the node and the other at a 50 now useing telemetry u still read a zero at the node. i will say i have checked for return noise and the node is clean. i am having this issue on 2 other nodes out of the same hub. now i know its probally a headend issue but i am having problems getting them to be able to see this, they keep saying field issue field issue...like we havent heard that before...lol...  I think its a setting on the 10k... what do u guys think.... i am so tired of line problems being turned over for return rangeing ...lol
This is CABL.com posting #287829. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbm2z
There are 3 replies to this message
Re: aurora node, multiple return freq's (return p Scott9710 1/15/2010 4:40:29 PM
Re: aurora node, multiple return freq's (return pr lazarust326 1/15/2010 3:44:07 PM
Re: aurora node, multiple return freq's (return pr nomadcs2003 1/15/2010 11:44:39 AM