Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Global Warming, my ass!!!

No shit Sherlock, climate which is what you speak of is over many decades and not just in the last 100 years their has been periods of cooling and warming. In my personal opinion we are on the cusp of a cooling trend which would go in stride with warming periods in the early and late 1900's and a cooling period in the middle of the last century. Of course their are factors even bigger than man that can affect that either way, for example some big ass volcano blows it top somewhere it can affect weather Globally for as much as 2-3 years obviously making it cooler. Even some of the most stupid people I know see this whole Global Warming thing for what it really is A SCAM! I don't know what that makes you sweaty.

What really sucks about this whole issue is no one in their right mind doesn't want to see the world get cleaner, just don't do it behind a cartel of deception. A select few making billions off of it while most of the Earth suffers with the fewer jobs that are left. Thats right JOBS, increase EPA laws and enforcement in this country and slack to non existing in most others (that sham of a conference in Denmark continues to show that) is one of the reasons we have lost so much industry in this country.
This is CABL.com posting #287562. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbmYg
Posted in reply to: Re: Global Warming, my ass!!! by sweatforhire
There are 0 replies to this message