Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: were is this big of work

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh..................... Dude Obama is working on it..... Give the nigga a break man!!!!!!! Geeeeeeee you know I am a little busy trying to keep the US Military from Carpet Bombing my HOME Counrty Yemen!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Oooooh you cable dogs did not hear about it let me help...

President Obama says he has no intention of sending American troops to Yemen or Somalia.

Obama told People magazine in an interview to be published Friday that he still believes the center of Al Qaeda activity is along the border between Afghanistan and Pakistan.

"I never rule out any possibility in a world that is this complex," Obama said. However, he said, "in countries like Yemen, in countries like Somalia, I think working with international partners is most effective at this point."

Terrorism concerns are rising in Yemen, at the bottom of the Arabian peninsula, and in Somalia, critically located along key global shipping routes to Mideast oil fields. U.S. officials say they believe the suspect in the Detroit airliner attack received Al Qaeda training in Yemen.

"I have no intention of sending U.S. boots on the ground in these regions," Obama said.
People magazine on Sunday released a transcript of the interview conducted last Friday.

So Please man back the fuck off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is CABL.com posting #287232. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbmSW
Posted in reply to: were is this big of work by mikej
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: were is this big of work mountaingirl67 1/11/2010 1:55:06 AM
Re: were is this big of work primebusiness 1/10/2010 11:09:58 PM