Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Great Example of How They Lie

Good one. I didn't know that it was a rumor. I saw it on the news. Just goes to show we can't trust the media but I have been saying that all along. So what do you know about the bribes? Those have also been on the news but I guess that didn't happen either.

But the dems NEVER tried to impeach bush........noooooo  During the presidency of George W. Bush, several American politicians sought to either investigate Bush for allegedly impeachable offenses, or to bring actual impeachment charges on the floor of the United States House of Representatives. The most significant of these efforts occurred on June 10, 2008, when Congressman Dennis Kucinich, along with co-sponsor Robert Wexler, introduced 35 articles of impeachment.[1] against President George W. Bush to the U.S. House of Representatives.[2] The House voted 251 to 166 to refer the impeachment resolution to the Judiciary Committee on July 25, where no further action was taken on it.[3] Bush's presidency ended on January 20, 2009 with the completion of his second term in office.

It is politics as usual for both sides.........why do you think one is better than the other?
This is CABL.com posting #286932. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbmN6
Posted in reply to: Re: Great Example of How They Lie by Trey9007
There are 0 replies to this message