Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Investers

Didn't you read his postings?
He is not asking for any advice (or facts) just $$$$$$$$Money.
He is willing to lose-oh I mean, invest $40,000 of his money, he is just looking to lose, I mean invest your money too.
I am tired of working my butt off for peanuts and will soon have about $100,000.00 for investing and I too thought about this, but after looking at the BIG PICTURE and taking into account the advice offered, I realize this is just a "Pie in the sky dream"  Time to wake up, after all if this system is lucrative at all, why is it for sale? Oh yea, the ad says, "I am selling the system because I do not have the time to take it to the next level as I have started a career in another field of work."  Well couldn't this person "hire" someone to "take it to the next level?"
Mr. Goodsky, if you have $40,000.00 to invest yourself and you are confident that you can handle the business, then why not write up a business plan and get financing?  (sorry, forgot NO ADVICE)
Anyway guys, don't discourage him from trying, after all what is the worst that can happen except that he can fail and the system will be back up for sale in the very near future, and probably for a lot less.

Risky business dude
With God all things are possible
This is CABL.com posting #286778. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbmLC
Posted in reply to: Re: Investers by Bstran2631
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Investers goodsky 1/7/2010 11:19:28 PM