Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Health-care legislation has immediate effects

O.k. this where hopefully my "common sense" brain can keep it simple.  The federal government gives you the impression that
this "reform" bill will make things so much better, well, not so.  They first allow an exclusion of someone for a pre-existing condition,
 in their bill, which is a problem that needs lots of work.  But, they then turn around and farther down, they say, "we are not going to allow the
exclusion of patients due to pre-existing conditions, aren't we wonderful"??

Bottom line, the patient is no better off with this "reform" than they are now, because, at the end of the day all they are hoping for
is that we will get so confused, and frustrated with the merry-go-round effect, because you will still have to appeal to the feds, and
insurance company, and you will effectively be "excluded" regardless!!!

This is only one small example, but when you put all these supposedly small "glitches" in there, you have just wasted time, money,
and possibly someone's life, because we still have to fight, and that fight will be the federal government entirely, if, we give them the power.

Do you want to risk giving away all of your say to a government that has and will make just as many mistakes?  Do you think that they will concede
at any point if we do disagree?  Just do a 180', on the spot?  Of course not, it is still "politics as usual"??!!!

Sab, you're better at this than me, maybe you can use your elegance with words to get through? Or maybe I am just another idiot, like the politicians say I am?  Or......the government just wants to keep everyone "confused" and then we won't have time to keep our eye on them? I choose the latter. IMO.
This is CABL.com posting #286718. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbmKE
Posted in reply to: Re: Health-care legislation has immediate effects by Trey9007
There are 0 replies to this message