Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Health-care legislation has immediate effects

Their own section of the bill 2701(b)(1)(A), excludes dom. violence, section 2754 prohibits the exclusion by a health insurance issuer in the "individual"
market from imposing the pre existing condition section 2701(b)(1)(A) of their own flippin' bill!!!! The bottom line B.S. of the entire section, is..........
that first someone can be excluded as per their own bill, and then they write in a prohibiting sub section, which cancels the preceded section.  The
"patient" must now appeal to the feds and their own health insurance company.

It so typical of the government to first exclude to please the insurance company lobbyists, and they think great. They leave feeling all
triumphant, and then........they write in a sub section prohibiting the very thing they had a prohibition on in the first place and back stab
the lobbyist.......maybe you see where I am going with this. (prohibiting the prohibition I guess is KISS)

And last, the patient is screwed anyway because by the time they appeal to the feds, and the insurance companies, the person
who was abused is the first place is probably been beaten to death!!!!!!!

I just went through much of the same bullshit for a wheelchair so my sis can enjoy it for a month, but this "reform bill" will just
make all of these loopholes a patient must jump through just dissolve??????

Who is kidding who?  The government will never change........and you still believe what the gov. is telling you about this B.S. reform bill!!!!!!
This is CABL.com posting #286678. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbmJ0
Posted in reply to: Re: Health-care legislation has immediate effects by Trey9007
There is 1 reply to this message