Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: not a put down

are you on meth? the people who want free health care already get it...if you dont understand that, then you should be quiet until you catch up.

i am 100% for welfare reform.

1st i would start with mandatory birth control for any person who receives welfare. something that lasts for 2 to 3 years (would be nice if it was for men and women). washington has a policy similar to this, since you live there look into it.

second, i would target dead beat dads. a dna database (ut oh, taking away freedom) used to track down the sperm donor to all these uncared for welfare children. if they dont pay, hook them up with a work release program where they are required to work and pay back some of the money the state is putting out there to support their off spring.

3rd require an hourly contribution to state projects (like street sweeping or janitorial work) that would help offset the cost of supporting these people.

4th require medicaid (or similar programs) recipients to get regular physicals and health checks. paying a 3 week hospital stay for something that started out as the common cold is redicules.

thats all i got right now...please feel free to add any ideas you have
This is CABL.com posting #286652. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbmJA
Posted in reply to: Re: not a put down by RadioMan
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: not a put down sab3r 1/6/2010 11:01:53 PM