Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Health-care legislation has immediate effects

What you posted said, "it worked just dandy, and I got nothing special".....  Our healthcare system is still the "best the world has to offer"

Sooooo, the man says something that you agree with and he is still wrong???????

He probably pays top dollar for his health insurance, he has made a good living, I do not begrudge a person for finding a
career niche that suites him, and making millions doing it.  Congrats to the guy!  I don't always agree with him, but every word out the guys
mouth is not wrong either............. I don't choose to type 3 posts worth of facts, I am just a common sense kinda
gal, nothing wrong with that.  I am comfortable that I at least read all those same facts, from both sides, and form an opinion from
there.....which is that the reforms in this current bill are not helping the situation, but giving the government too much power.
It is also providing no incentive whatsoever for some people to work as hard as others......that I will never think is right!!!!!!

This is CABL.com posting #286600. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbmIK
Posted in reply to: Re: Health-care legislation has immediate effects by Trey9007
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Health-care legislation has immediate effects Sweeptech2004 1/6/2010 9:26:06 PM