Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: not a put down

Typical, get your food stamps. Quit your job. Live for free, because thats what we all want to do.  Nobody ever gets in a jam.  People never lose their jobs because its being sent overseas.  Its all the unions fault.  When people lose there jobs and cant afford insurance food or housing we should put them on the street.  If they get in a wreck just leave them on the side of the road for the vultures.  No health care reform.  It makes more sense to have people go to the hospital with no insurance (which we still pay for) then to go see a doctor at a private clinic (which would be cheaper). That really sounds nice and Third World doesnt it?  Old people with no way to make a living, well tough shit.  Its the strong that survives. 

I think your right, I need more helpless people begging for food everywhere I go.

Everybody can go to college and get an 8 year degree and make a million.  I just wonder, If we all had a million how much would that be worth?

blah blah blah, more republican rhetoric with no real solutions, just offensive pictures.

This is CABL.com posting #286506. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbmHe
Posted in reply to: Re: not a put down by MikeEd
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: not a put down RadioMan 1/6/2010 6:25:04 AM
Re: not a put down MikeEd 1/6/2010 1:40:13 AM