Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Customer offererd me to do the bang bang

At least you are being respectful about it with out the name calling and insults.  You are right about the guys that dont take a shower 3-4 days and over load with axe bodyspray.  I can say I havnt done that now.  But I know a few guys that have and its rough being in the same room.  And yea I have few stories about customers offering the bang bang.  I had one in Greensboro NC, I went to do a nonpay disco.  I walked up to the door and a black woman weighing around 350-400 ibs naked.  I couldnt tell were the boobs start and the belly ends.  After damn near getting sick, I just walked off.  So I called up the NEW GUY.  Told him I was running behind and if he could me hand to take care of it for me.  With him being all excited about helping and after about 30 mins later.  I received a call getting my head ripped off.  He told me I was a sick bastard.  Damn near wrecked the van crying and laughing.  The bad thing is.  This guy is about 6'5" and about 165ibs.  Its one of those things just couldnt resist.
This is CABL.com posting #286403. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbmFz
Posted in reply to: Re: Customer offererd me to do the bang bang by djackson8809
There are 3 replies to this message
Re: Customer offererd me to do the bang bang oldlinedawg 1/5/2010 5:08:49 PM
Re: Customer offererd me to do the bang bang Splicer Life 4me 1/5/2010 4:19:28 PM
Re: Customer offererd me to do the bang bang djackson8809 1/5/2010 3:49:29 PM