Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Health Care Compromise Is Unconstitutional!

Obama released all those fine folks that were detained at Gitmo ....Wanna guess where they are now??

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2009/12/29/AR2009122902289.html

That's right.  They are being released into the same country with the current Haji uprising:  Yemen.

Amazing how the Prez does his thing.  Now we have more middle-east turmoil and more of a black eye as a nation.

I said it back in 1989 and I'll say it again... That whole damn region should be nuked to hell and turned into a glass factory.  The gitmo detainees ...They should have been shot and dumped into the bay.

Bring back the day when the military's job was to kill people and break shit.  I remember a time..... If our president even whispered about busting out the US Military ...that was enough to get regions to settle down and sit at a table and talk first.  Now our boys are glorified cops working a beat where they don't want to be, and the natives don't want us.  Way to go Obama ... Where's your exit plan now bitch?
This is CABL.com posting #286391. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbmFn
Posted in reply to: Re: Health Care Compromise Is Unconstitutional! by drifterdawg
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Health Care Compromise Is Unconstitutional! drifterdawg 1/6/2010 1:17:33 AM
Re: Health Care Compromise Is Unconstitutional! Nat Light 1/5/2010 10:43:03 AM