Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Health Care Compromise Is Unconstitutional!

What about Reagan's record deficits? I guess you will just ignore them. I notice you are passing the blame for many things to the Dems of that time.  Funny how that works.  One Prez isn't held fully responsible for signing his name to bills and making them law, while another Prez is held responsible for security in airports located in other countries.  Neat trick

You're gonna tell me you see nothing wrong with this picture????  BTW, how long did it take Reagan to get us back on our feet?  About 5 years wasn't it? How about giving our guy half that amount of time? Can you at least do that?? I also notice you pass blame and responsibility on the Dems in Congress for all the "negative" things when Reagan was Prez.  But you never pass blame or responsibility for any of the things you feel are positive that occured during the Reagan years.  Again, neat trick!

The problem with the GOP is that you guys are operate one way street. You guys can't allow anything to be applied both ways,not even your own theorys. 

This is CABL.com posting #286356. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbmEO
There are 0 replies to this message