Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Health Care Compromise Is Unconstitutional!

I find the funniest part of that whole thing is that this guy should have been on a NO FLY list and wasn't. Why? Homeland security and other agencies not sharing information. What the hell? Why are these assholes not sharing intel. It is US they are suppose to be protecting. And who is in charge of our security right now? The Dems. Doesn't matter it started in another country. It was coming HERE. On airlines that are landing in the U.S.. We have computers with passengers' names getting on planes in other countries. And we stop people from flying on them. So ...........who is to blame if not the people in charge of our security?

If you can't see that is exactly what Obama wants then I guess you will be surprised if he is able to pull it off. I’m not much for conspiracies. I’m not a black helicopter guy. I don’t believe that a shadowy military-industrial complex controls the government. I don’t think the North American Free Trade Agreement was cover to merge Canada, Mexico, and the United States. In fact, I like NAFTA. I think all the hubbub about President Barack Obama’s birth certificate is hooey. I’m sure Lee Harvey Oswald shot JFK.
So, believe me when I say there is nothing conspiratorial about Obama’s obvious desire to be seen as a world leader by every ideological bloc spanning the globe.Obama wants to lead the Muslim bloc; he’s made that tremendously clear with his Cairo speech, his pressure on Israel, and his pathetically tepid response to the ongoing Iranian debacle. He wants to lead the European bloc; he’s made that clear, too, with his apologies on behalf of America and his insistence that European politicians follow his economic lead.

He wants to lead the Far Eastern bloc; he’s ensured the support of China by begging them to buy U.S. securities and allowing North Korea to proceed apace with its nuclear program. This week, he made clear that he wants to lead a revitalized leftist South American bloc. How else to explain his dead wrong decision to reinstall would-be tin-pot dictator Manuel Zelaya in Honduras?
This is CABL.com posting #286325. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbmEj
Posted in reply to: Re: Health Care Compromise Is Unconstitutional! by Trey9007
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Health Care Compromise Is Unconstitutional! Trey9007 1/4/2010 10:11:30 PM
Re: Health Care Compromise Is Unconstitutional! dlightning 1/4/2010 9:54:07 PM