Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Health Care Compromise Is Unconstitutional!

Yeah yeah yeah! So where is your law degree from that you gained your great gift of knowledge to interpret much of the jibberish that is there. I don't need to waste that time to know that the feds have intruded way beyond where they belong.. Because you did means what? Now you know better than I how to live my life? Anyone who can read or write has opportunity enough already in this country to get med care and/or med insurance and should know how to be responsible enough to care about themselves to the point where they are not actively destroying their own health smoking,drinking,drugs,fat slobs etc. I have no respect for lazy bloodsuckers. Nor do I have respect for this shitstain embarrassment that is supposed to be a representative republic! Keep buying the b.s. professor of constitutional law and economics.  When the bullshit stops sticking, there will be nothing more than piles of shit lying around everywhere.. Invest in lead,fuck the fed!
This is CABL.com posting #286286. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbmDG
Posted in reply to: Re: Health Care Compromise Is Unconstitutional! by dlightning
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Health Care Compromise Is Unconstitutional! dlightning 1/4/2010 5:55:30 PM