Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Labor Liens

This is to all Dish/DTV installers who feel they have been victimized by a contractor.

If I were in the position (thankfully I'm not) of a lot of you, there is one place that would bring this whole BS rip-off installation system down. If a group of you were to contact the producers of 60 Minutes or 20/20 and present your story you would most likely have a story generated about all this. It would require a spoksman who doesn't sound like an idiot (and doesn't speak like some of these post are written).
An investigative news team LOVES this kind of story and if you feed them verifiable facts about the state of the industry you will have your justice in full. John Stossel is one such reporter. He can be contacted.
I know how this kind of TV report can really make a change from my involvement in one in a completely different industry.
If you want to make a change you need to bring all this behind-the-curtain stuff to the public. Do you think customers want felons and dopers working in and on their homes?
It does put you in a whistle-blower position but if I were owed $24000 it sure as hell would be worth it to me.

Just my thoughts
This is CABL.com posting #286060. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbmz2
Posted in reply to: Labor Liens by Dishguy28
There are 0 replies to this message