Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Customer offererd me to do the bang bang

Maybe she wanted some extra AO's for free, I had a women in KCMO while I was working in her yard on a amp location, bring me iced tea,lunch and then she laied out at her pool for some sun, butt ass naked, when I was done with the location and packing things up, she was still Butt ass naked, handed me her number and said come back anytime(funny it took me 3 hours longer to do the location) so a few days later I called her(weekend) she said to comeover she is having a get together,
I show up and there is about 4 other cable dawgs from the job setting there, it turned out that her ex was a lineman that had a port in every storm and she told him that she was going to sleep with every utility person she ever meets, well I took one for the team, maybe a few for the team, that was back in 1989 and I still get e-mails from her to this day and she is still looking for free AO's...and she was HOT.. at least a 9, so word to the wise, take care of your wife at home or she will be everybody's elses hoe while you are on the road.
This is CABL.com posting #286024. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbmzs
Posted in reply to: Customer offererd me to do the bang bang by thundercable
There are 0 replies to this message