Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: I just realized!!!

now you can stop thinking so you don't break anything.

The most common mascot symbol for the party is the donkey. According to the Democratic National Committee, the party itself never officially adopted this symbol but has made use of it. They say Andrew Jackson had been labeled a jackass by his opponents during the intense mudslinging that occurred during the presidential race of 1828. A political cartoon titled "A Modern Balaam and his Ass" depicting Jackson riding and directing a donkey (representing the Democratic Party) was published in 1837. A political cartoon by Thomas Nast in an 1870 edition of Harper's Weekly revived the donkey as a symbol for the Democratic Party. Cartoonists followed Nast and used the donkey to represent the Democrats, and the elephant to represent the Republicans.

Too bad the bed wetters (liberals/progressives) have inserted themselves and distorted/polluted the real values of the democratic platform. It is actually an embarrassment to a very durable and rugged animal.

http://fratres.wordpress.com/2009/04/page/3/     (this link chopped the pics a bit, point made)

note the story "One bad ass day". Again, it is a shame that the 'something for nothing' crowd has made such a mockery of the democratic party. In fact over the last 100 years there has been a virtual flip regarding the platforms of the dem and rep party. Not to mention that both have become spineless,corrupt, and out of touch with the rest of the nation...
 personally, nothing less than gallows built with at the very least 545 nooses would be more appropriate in my book, the rest of the criminals to be on notice.  the fed,irs,lobbyists etc.... Replace those 545 with common reasonably educated people guided by The U.S. Constitution then give it another go. This country can't possibly last doing business like these bozos have accustomed themselves to..
This is CABL.com posting #285980. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbmyK
Posted in reply to: Re: I just realized!!! by Sweeptech2004
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: I just realized!!! Sweeptech2004 1/2/2010 10:46:47 AM