Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Universal Health Care

every paycheck (weekly) the feds snatch $41.83 for medicare and $178.84 for Social Security. I'll be 50 in a week and doubt that at 65 Social security will exist. I have health insurance yet the feds snatch $$$ for medicare (a failing system) as well.  The boys on capital (spelled that way on purpose) hill are already banging us for health care for others cause I've never used medicare. The taxes I pay don't go to benefit me or my family in any way shape or form save for to fund our military to protect us from those seeking revenge against the corporations and politicians that make money with their transgressions for profit (war machines).
We simply are a generation of people supporting a bloated government that serves the corporations that empowered them. The fed bails out banks, and other financial institutions for nearly no interest, while those same institutions bang the American taxpayers with 30% credit card rates and pyramid schemes meant to take our retirement funds and clean them out.
This is CABL.com posting #285722. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbmuA
Posted in reply to: Re: Universal Health Care by sab3r
There are 0 replies to this message