Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Universal Communications (Kansas Audits )

All the people I have spoken to that was burned by IMT are now dealing with Universal direct or they have already filed suit I think I can speak for alot of us on here by saying why call tom to be told some more lyes and never see a dime of what is owed to us . I don't really expect to see my money I just want to make sure all the other hard working contractors on hear are well aware of the way these companies due business and that they are just a cable broker with no in-house people that they run there company out of there house and that  they have burned a lot of people If  they feel like working for someone that is going to take some of there money for doing nothing  and when things go south they don't have the money to cover payroll then everybody has the facts going into the project but most of all that these companies can't get anybody to work for them and it will be 3 less cable brokers out there in the world.  I know you can't believe every story on the cable bar and that thing's due happen but 30 people in 5 different states that have been burned you have to stand up and say something smells and when you speak to the system and say they have paid and you talk to the prime and they say they have paid . I have spent enough time on these cable brokers so quit wasting everyones time on the bar with these thread its over and done
This is CABL.com posting #285639. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbmtf
Posted in reply to: Re: Universal Communications (Kansas Audits ) by lead techs
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Universal Communications (Kansas Audits ) AUDIT1 12/30/2009 2:07:44 PM