Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: points illegal border crossers to water

Well I was complimenting the efforts of the humanitarians who see these people dying needlessly. However, if it is a desert and they know it is a desert, then why are they risking there lives to break the law? So hurray for people watching out for people too stupid to watch out for themselves. I think dying in senseless and I am glad we are helping.
But, you see there are a lot of illegals who found ways to get here without killing themselves. If we HAVE to have illegals and with the support of people who think they and the rest of the world belongs here, we do have to have them, then could we at least get the smart ones? Oh when you guys get your way and the borders are open here and no where else on the planet.........just think of the pandemonium. Multicultural societies have never made it on this planet......ever. Sad isn't it. But true. And this one won't either. We are still human and too many will want to have their own little country here and exclude anyone not in their language or race. Open borders won't work.
This is CABL.com posting #285488. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbmqO
Posted in reply to: Re: points illegal border crossers to water by sweatforhire
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: points illegal border crossers to water sweatforhire 12/29/2009 8:18:51 PM