Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Heath Care

Can't cut my pay anymore than it is. Nothing. I have respect for people who are trying. I still don't feel a need to pay for them. I am not getting welfare and don't think anyone should be forced to help me. I also will never respect people we are paying for that are here illegally. How many underprivileged do you think there are? How many are that way because they WON'T work? You still think I have no heart. I help all the time. My church collects a tithing once a month. A tithing of the cost of one meal and 100 percent of that goes to food that is bought and delivered by volunteers. I am one of those volunteers. 100 percent of that is by choice. Not because you thought I should do it or thought I had no respect. You didn't ask if I did. United way only gets 30 percent out to the needy. 70 percent goes to administrative costs. Again, we know who is needy and who is lazy. We get it to families that need food. Not stamps that buy them cigarettes and other items not NEEDED. You say they can't buy those items? They just sell the stamps for money. Some stores sell them items anyway. Again it is my choice. Not my slavery. Why can't you get that? You didn't answer my questions to you about how many people you let live in your house for free. Or how many strangers you just give half your paycheck to. That is where we are headed.

Merry Christmas......come to Alaska so we can go fishing.
This is CABL.com posting #285081. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbmkf
Posted in reply to: Re: Heath Care by sweatforhire
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Heath Care sweatforhire 12/25/2009 12:31:03 AM