Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Does FIBER 1 Communications

Carey, Chase
Directv CEO
(-REDACTED-) "> (-REDACTED-)

This is the guy to contact.  There is so much of this going on and I think if enough people/techs start letting Directv know what is really going on with these companies not paying...maybe something will finally get done.  I am sick and tired of not getting paid for work I do.  And, I am tired of not having Christmas for my family.  I have waited on checks and promises from these companies to come and not getting anything.   Lie after lie, promise after promise, and I am just tired of the BS.  Tomorrow while all of the families that I installed Directv for and the companies that got paid for my work sit and enjoy their holiday dinner and their presents, I will be sitting here yet again with my wife and two kids......no presents, no kerosene to stay warm, not even a Christmas tree, and definately no dinner.  Who ever said grown men don't cry never worked for these people.
I know there are a lot of people/techs out here that have not been paid and I for one am ready to form a union or something to put a stop to workers not getting their money.  Fiber1 is not the only company by any means and I would love to get a list of everyone's information and I will personally fax it all to Margie(Chase Carey's assistant).  

I can not guarantee anything, but I think if they see some of these companies names over and over and how many techs are having the same problem then we may at least get some kind of response.  I would love to get at least 100 tech or more to send in this information and I will personally promise to burn up their fax machine myself.  Let's see how things will be when the CEO has no time available to listen to the customers complaints because the tech complaints are overflowing his days and nights.  Let's go guys and gals, let's get this ball a rolling and see if we can't get something done.  And here is my list to start...

Tech name:Jeffery Miles
Companies that owe:

National Installs Inc.   Roger Greeley    owes:   $3480.00

Bernard Banks
         Buccaneer Comm.
         Shepherd Installation               owes:   $5190.00

Dish1Up                                          owes:    $825.00

GH Maintenance                               owes:   $2650.00

Wade Communications                       owes:   $3740.00

United Technologies                          owes:   $920.00

Now...who is next??

Thanks everyone and Happy Holidays...I know I am not the only one that will not be having a Christmas and my prayers go out to you all and your families...God Bless.

This is CABL.com posting #285070. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbmj4
Posted in reply to: Re: Does FIBER 1 Communications by llerrah008
There are 4 replies to this message
Re: Does FIBER 1 Communications stumpco 1/19/2010 6:50:44 PM
Re: Does FIBER 1 Communications mark huntley 1/7/2010 3:45:37 PM
Re: Does FIBER 1 Communications SILVERSTEVE 12/25/2009 5:43:48 PM
Re: Does FIBER 1 Communications rickpsat 12/25/2009 2:30:14 PM