Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: man made climate and a flat earth

No it has been melting for 20,000 years. and it still is. You speak of scientists giving proof of it. I show scientists giving proof disputing it. The pictures they (man made global warming activists) show, are all of ice melting and polar bears dying. Polar bears aren't dying.

I am just trying to show you the other side. I am alos trying to show you what I see and not what an environmentalist wants you to see even if it isn't true. It should really raise a question mark if you weren't so stuck to the one side. I am not convinced yet of either side. I am leaning to the side that man is not causing this because of the information that is not being forwarded and the reason why it isn't. That raises flags for me that the truth or the other side of an issue is hidden or not reported. Doesn't that put a question in your mind?

Why aren't we being given all the information and only the information someone wants us to see? Why? Why do we have to dig for other view points? Agendas are why. Well we should be given more information and they should not hide any. 30 years ago we were going into an ice age. why? Because of man? I have one more question although you haven't answered any in all the posts or replies I have written, do you not see the money that is generated from this 'global warming' scam? Doesn't that concern you?
This is CABL.com posting #284952. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbmia
Posted in reply to: Re: man made climate and a flat earth by sweatforhire
There are 0 replies to this message