Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: DTV chargebacks

Another one!  Who are you bullshiting?  No one working for an HSP, or AFS can accomplish what they want accomplished.  3 am jobs, and 3 or more pm jobs everysingle day of the week  OTG's and 4, 5 room, two dish installs in a day.  NOBODY is that perfect.  I have done work for years, starting with and HSP and ending managing an area for an AFS.  It is set up to frustrate.  They know that people are greedy and they promise the moon and have an open door policy that works off the fact that you can hire and train idiots daily.  They don't value "Good Techs"  get the jobs in and crap down everyones necks.  Charge backs for not hooking up phone lines in houses with cell phones only.  Tim, you are either not real, not honest, or have no idea how Direct works. Once, as a manager, they carged  me back for "mystery" boxes, when I never had checked out any equipment to myself.  I know from years of experience that I am far from the only one.  I have personally seen good techs quit and every company I ever worked for made magical charges to keep the majority of their last checks.  If, given the benefit of the doubt, and you are one of the lucky guys who works for a retailer and does 2-3 jobs a day max, if so, just remember, you have NO idea what goes on
This is CABL.com posting #284142. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbl46
Posted in reply to: Re: DTV chargebacks by timrlly
There are 0 replies to this message