Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: A fine example

sab3r, The only way someone can run a supercharger in the stock class, is if that was part of the original equipment on that car from the factory. There are some cars coming out of the factories now that are supercharged from the factory, such as a couple of the newer mustangs, which in effect makes them legal to race in stock eliminator. I didn't mean to give the idea that anyone is running a supercharger in stock eliminator, unless it came on the car from the factory, and a few of them did and are now. There are a few guys running that new Super Snake Cobra in stock eliminator and they are supercharged from the factory. With slicks and proper tuning these cars are running high nines in the quarter mile; But NHRA makes them run in a class that evens things up. Most of your really good A/SA and B/SA cars are running that quick; But, like I said, there is a lot of trickery going on in that class. They look completely stock, but they aren't, and they get away with it until someone protests enough to warrant a tear down, but most stock eliminator races don't, because they would be just biting their own nose off then. I used to race a car in B/SA for years in the NHRA Sportsman Division, and there is alot you can do to a car and get away with it.
This is CABL.com posting #283743. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mblYF
Posted in reply to: Re: A fine example by sab3r
There are 0 replies to this message