Create your free account now! Sign up

To John Wilson AKA screwedtch

John Wilson, AKA screwedTech.  In regards to your private message to me;  Your settings are set so that you cannot recieve private messages from me.  Cable admin would probably let you post to the thread more if you could watch your language.  Thats my guess anyway, since your private message so descriptively attacks my manhood.  So I have to reply publicly.  Let me give you a little food for thought;  Maybe your beef should be with Gene, since that is where you say you got your info even though I know we talked some too.  Gene and I spoke many-many times before you went the WB training about the possibilities.   Gene and I talked in depth all the way up until the training.  Gene and I spoke for more than a month before you got your cert.  I will admit that Gene and I spoke alot more than you and I but no one made you accept the work.  You own a map.  You committed to me.  You and Gene agreed to do that work together.  You both rode out in the same truck that first morning and then turned around and came back.  Gene may have been driving, Gene may have my equipment, I really dont know, but you were there with him and you are at the very least guilty by association.  You cost me 2000plus miles of territory and I lost face with wildblue.  I had to work hard to get back into the good graces of Wildblue.  That should make you happy, since you seem to only wish me ill.  I eventually got that area back and regained my image with Wildblue,  In fact it was only a few weeks after your incident that I got the territory that you wanted to work in.  Do you remember Dave Morley?  He was in the class with you.  He has handled work in both those territories for me, he took your place.  I still have a hundred miles radius from Mobile.  Call DSI and ask them if you want.  My point is that your inability to behave proffessionally has cost you not only your association with me but also has cost you points in the eyes of most everyone who has read this thread.  Maybe you should rethink your attitude and worry less about attacking my manhood.
This is CABL.com posting #283682. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mblXG
Posted in reply to: Re: Jason Smythe Wild Blue by Jasonleesmythe
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: To John Wilson AKA screwedtch screwedtech 12/15/2009 10:05:38 PM
Re: To John Wilson AKA screwedtch screwedtech 12/13/2009 12:43:04 PM