Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Looking For Contact Info On Sanders Electronic

Brandon,
     Have you found an attorney who will fight for u yet? I to this day have every work order and a copy of what they owed me with writing of back charges and stating I owe them 97.00. Gabe can kiss my A** cause he is the one that told me. He doesnt have nothing to do with payroll but he won't ever let you get close to anyone else. They took me to the cleaners and Im still tryin to dig my way out. Sherry is the one she writes the checks and also heard she made the statement that everyones last checks was her shopping money so where is the proof that connect back charged them on all these jobs. I contacted a few customers and they said no noone has been out there since I left so how can I be back charged. Except they have are money, and reporting back charges that dont even exist except hell I guess they have to have money to pay the expenses on that new office of theres and what other way except tell every tech that quits that there being back charged on there last check. Let us know. Thanks
cablpro.net
This is CABL.com posting #283652. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mblXc
Posted in reply to: Re: Looking For Contact Info On Sanders Electronic by BrandonW01
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Looking For Contact Info On Sanders Electronic InstallerBOB 12/12/2009 11:20:51 AM