Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Jason Smythe Wild Blue

Depending on the install company you are working for it can be anywhere from $100.00 to about $130.00. The things to remember are the custom charges you can bill. wall fishes,pole mounts,attic entry,crawl space entry,more than 25 foot of trenching,or anything over 21 foot on a ladder. So with that said you can make say $110.00 on the install plus you do a pole install for $175.00 and a crawl space entry of about $35.00. Thats a total of $320.00, and about 2 to 3 hours of work,depending on how good you are. You have to be certified which the hands on classes are about $130.00 to get certified. If you are ever interested let us know and we will get you in the right direction.
      As for jason He is a very good person to work for......the comments above from other techs are because they screwed up and they know it. Jason hired a lady from DSI that worked there but moved and had to quit with DSI to help keep us in compliant. She has done a wanderful job.....Of course some techs dont like that but, It also helps them and helps them to get paid right. Reasons you wont get are,Paperwork not faxed in, pictures of install not uploaded. As long as you have paperwork turned in and pictures uploaded you will get paid on those jobs. Jason has been fair... to every tech he has had that I know of. The bad thing is when techs quit and leave an area open Jason has to cover that area till he can get a tech into that area. Yet he still has to try to run the bussiness which is hard when your on the road. Every tech I know has had a chance to get there paperwork in and pics uploaded to get paid, but if they dont do it well they dont get paid.
     I can't knock Jason for nothing He is a very good person and will go out of his way to try an help a tech. 
cablpro.net
This is CABL.com posting #283651. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mblXb
Posted in reply to: Re: Jason Smythe Wild Blue by KeeperofSecrets
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Jason Smythe Wild Blue install4hire 12/14/2009 1:21:58 PM
Re: Jason Smythe Wild Blue scooterz56 12/12/2009 10:51:12 AM