Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: A fine example

Okay Sweatyballsinyourmouth, here goes; After spending almost 8 years as a Marine, one night I ran across a drunk asshole, probably just like you; bullying some small little guy, well I proceded to intercede, and almost beat his ass to death; I spent a year in jail for that. When they opened the door and threw me out on the street, I was homeless with no where to go, and no one to help me. I slept in homeless shelters and then in an old beat up dodge truck I bought from working day labor jobs, until I had squirreled away enough money to afford a sleeping room; Then my big break came and got a job with an aerial construction crew; The rest is history after that. I never asked anyone for a handout, ever. There is work out there, the problem is some people consider it not good enough, or doesn't pay enough. Well, anything is good enough until you can find something better. I went from being homeless and living in a 1971 dodge pickup to owning a 1/2 million dollar home and having just about everything I want or need; And do you know why? Because I will get the fuck out there and do whatever it takes to make a fuckin' dime and not bitch about it. So, until you really know me or what I am all about, shut your sorry assed, shit stirring mouth up before that dump truck hits you. Because after that dump truck runs you over, there are no other chances.
This is CABL.com posting #283448. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mblTU
Posted in reply to: Re: A fine example by sweatforhire
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: A fine example sweatforhire 12/10/2009 8:58:48 AM
Re: A fine example oldlinedawg 12/10/2009 5:48:49 AM