Create your free account now! Sign up

Re:It's street side, aerial and as close to pure cash as cable gets....

Well we are the stubborn one. The sky is blue and the '57 frigidaire came out mostly in white... Now that's just as relavent as what wreckout rates are in the jungles of the SE when in discussion of a Street side wreckout in West Texas. If you aren't interested in the job, fine.... you're input otherwise isn't sought nor in my view, appropriate.

>thats right, i didnt mean to upset you but the prices i stated are for ga,al,fl,ky and are recent numbers.
>
>>Is that right? I remember when C-band Satellite were selling well at $20,000. I also remember when I was sweeping for one cent! I recall the heady days when I was sweeping on the 3rd contract for .25/ft. Currently however; I am activating and sweeping ++ for .12/ft on the second contract. But you keep holding out for what it used to be.....it's just gotta come back around sooner or later..
>>
>>>sorry but wreckout pays between .14 and .25 per foot at least it does everywhere ive been so far
>>
>>>>Aerial wreck out in Central West Texas. >90% Street side or alley...
>>>>
>>>>Now I know wreckout isn't as sexy as splice work, but there's no building parts, chasing legs, or waiting on work. I have more than 300 miles sitting on J's right now! Lets do the math. .05/ft. The spans average 125'. 8 poles to the 1000'. If all you can cut and roll is 8 poles/hr thats $50/hr.
>>>>If you only work 6hrs/day,... $300/day. Work 5 days $1500/wk. 7 days $2100/wk. Bring a ground hand carve him off say $500, and stuff $1600 in the pocket. Consider daily expenses at $60...-420wk from 1600 your netting 1180/wk. If you only cut 100 miles thats $26,400 in 3 months using the above calculations, which I consider conservative.
>>>>
>>>>602-549-4156 or (-REDACTED-)
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>
>>
>
This is CABL.com posting #28342. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mhxi
There are 0 replies to this message