Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Jason Smythe Wild Blue

TO Jim Dyer; John Wilson, The guy who initiated this series of posts is the reason I require all of my techs to provide their own equipment. He or his partner still have my equipment from over six months ago. I sent him equipment and they never completed a single job for me and never returned he equipment. A tech can buy his own equipment from Wildblue or ebay if they want to take the risk. I provided you with another option, I took small payments from you even though I trusted you with $600 in equipment without having ever met you. By your own admission, you installed 16-19 pole mounts that were substandard. You were busted by a Wildlbue FST and I gave you the chance to replace them. The backcharges for these are in the thousands. Is it a suprise that not only can I not pay you your last pay check but I can not purchase your equipment back? You owe me money at this point, but I would never have spoken out publicly against you, because I liked you, but you started this. Anyone who doubts what I am saying about Jim can confirm what I have said by contacting Marty Bryant, The South East regional Quality manager for Wildblue corporation or Keith Chapman the Wildblue feild Service Tech that discovered Jims bad pole mounts. If you are in the wildblue industry, you know who these people are and how to contact them.
This is CABL.com posting #283329. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mblRZ
Posted in reply to: Re: Jason Smythe Wild Blue by jdyer215
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Jason Smythe Wild Blue jdyer215 12/9/2009 3:50:06 PM
Re: Jason Smythe Wild Blue scooterz56 12/9/2009 7:17:34 AM