Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Think global warming isn't a scam?

Oh, I nearly forgot the global warming issue.  When I drove to Alaska this summer I passed up some glaciers.  On my return trip they were gone.  It was a valley full of mud.  I couldn't believe my eyes.  The awesome enormity of a glacier is amazing and to see it gone only 6 weeks later was eye opening.  I took pictures on both trips.  When I got home and was on cnn.com they had posted pictures of the same glacier I had passed or lack there of would be a better way to put it.
  Is global warming our fault?  THat I don't know.  Is wasting our resources so we can discuss the topic idiotic?  That I can comment on.  It is terrible for men of power to use the guise of caring for the environment so they can meet up and act like they are trying to make a change.
  you want change?  eliminate our dependence on oil.  legalize what should not be illegal. castrate rapists and molester's.  Hang every fucker that was involved in the 9/11 attacks from the street lights in NYC. Then, maybe, we will see change.
This is CABL.com posting #283256. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mblQO
Posted in reply to: Think global warming isn't a scam? by sab3r
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Think global warming isn't a scam? sab3r 12/8/2009 5:08:29 PM