Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Are You A Independent Contrator Or Employee?

Personally I say name the prime that is crooked............They are taking the food out of the mouth of your kids that you are trying to feed. And personally I feel that it is an attack on my family and I get real mad about that. These guys sign any contract they can with the main so they can get the contract and then try and trick us into carrying out their agreement which is fine for them, but they seem to think a sub is a employee and doesn't deserve to be paid for all these xtras they agree to do to get the contract. We have to understand that they are telling a lie to us by trying to make us think anyone can do the job. lol yea thats why they have so many trouble calls because anyone can do the job, Get real guys it takes talent and experience to do this job. Dont let them tell you different. They have a system of intimidation that works with fear tactics and alot of us techs melt to it and make it happen for them. Get paid for what you do. Dont cheat your family for the long run.
This is CABL.com posting #283204. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mblPY
Posted in reply to: Re: Are You A Independent Contrator Or Employee? by mscantland
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Are You A Independent Contrator Or Employee? mscantland 12/9/2009 7:21:45 PM