Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: New Dish Rule about Phone Lines?

No you have it wrong as most of the companies out there....it is a free "standard" install. Ive been doing satellite work years and that "motto" has never changed, what has changed is these crooked ass companies who are looking at their completions instead of what they pay the tech and what the tech spends in over head. I recently hired an attorney to sue 2 companies that I have worked for in the last 16 months because I am sick and tired of being screwed over and not doing a damn thing about it. In the last 16 months I have recieved 23000.00 in CB and non pays and guess what, not one of those have they or can they show me any proof. When I explained what was going on to my attorney he was baffled....he really wanted to know why "we" as contractors allowed this to even begin happening. All I could honestly say is I really dont know, it seemed as if I woke up one morning and BAM there it was. The phone line requirements are a f**king joke, if you actually call Dish or DirecTV and let them note the customer's account that they either have no phone service or refuse to have their receiver hooked up to a phone line for whatever reason, you WILL be fine. It is time we woke up and smelled the roses, this shit will never stop if everybody keeps allowing it. I have not worked since September when we a horrendous amout storms and tornados one day, and at the "request" of my Hub Manager for me to work or I would not have a route the next day, like an idiot I headed out because I have a family to feed and bills to pay. Well I made it to the second job and slipped getting into my truck and there I was with a hurt back. I was off 4 weeks and when I went into let them know I was cleared to come back by my doctor, I got the old bs line that my TC% was too high and i could not be routed. After I ever so politely explained to him that I had never had a TC% over 8%, nowhere near the 28% mark they said I was at, I took my $99.19 check, which I might add was supposed to be over $1200.00, and I walked away, and went straight to an attorneys office and began the 2 month paperwork battle. I will tell you this, it is not easy but it is well worth it. Finally after all that we mailed out a demand letter this past Friday for the payment of $22,730.15 and I pray they dont pay I really want this to go to work. My advice is find an attorney who will work on a contingency basis. I will never work in the Satellite industry again. Thank you for reading and I hope that this will wake at least one person up. Good Day.
This is CABL.com posting #283110. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mblOs
Posted in reply to: Re: New Dish Rule about Phone Lines? by RadioMan
There are 0 replies to this message