Create your free account now! Sign up

Prime Communications in Houston Texas..

Hey, is anyone having issues getting paid from these guys? I went to ohio for them and havent seen my last check from them. I havent ever had any problems in the past and they seem to be straight up guys but it seems im getting the run around from them. They took money for shirts and signs that i didnt get and they have taken well over my retainage. When i spoke to Nader and Alex they said turn in a dispute and they will reimburse it. Of course that was before they found out i wouldnt be working for them anymore. I would have thought i would have been totaled out and paid in full last week but that didnt happen. I spoke to the big boss {nader} and he stated i will be taken care of next week. I hope so because it would be a real shame to get ripped off by these guys especially seeing i thought they were the real deal. I really dont feel like calling all my customers and giving them the old intent to lein speech. Oh well i guess we will see what happens next week.. I will be sure to keep all you guys informed how this plays out. Hopefully my instincts will be right and they will do the right thing. Last guys that tried to get me finally paid me and told me that they wish they would have paid me in the fist place because of all the crap i put them through. 
This is CABL.com posting #282431. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mblDv
There are 3 replies to this message
Re: Prime Communications in Houston Texas.. jdyer215 12/9/2009 5:55:24 PM
Re: Prime Communications in Houston Texas satbdone 12/9/2009 7:36:55 AM
Re: Prime Communications in Houston Texas.. rickpsat 12/2/2009 12:31:45 PM