Create your free account now! Sign up

Grant Assemblies.Dunlap, Tn..Red Flag Alert !!!!!!

I answered a Craigslist ad and after I asked this guy for a pay structure on installing flat panel televisions...After he said he had to do a background check, here are the emails...

HIS REPLY :yes im still interested in you i'm sending over background check paperwork and i-9 verification forms and when you email back also make copy of your driverlicense and social secuity card for verification of your i-9 status and to process your background check thanks tim

TIM GRANT
GRANT ASSEMBLIES

Tim,
I sure have no problem with that Tim, but I would first like to know the pay rate before I send over one bit of info...If it's not what I am looking for then, there would be no reason for me to give you such information, in this day and age giving away that much info to someone is really dangerous..I understand you have your protocol but, in turn, I have mine..I am interested but, only if the prices I am looking for are in within my standards..Hope this doesn't upset you but, I would like the prices before committing to sending you over so much personal information.
Thanks
Jamie

HIs reply: I'm sorry I understand your concerns but if I answered everybodys email and sent them pay info and all the install procedures before I even got them approved then I would be waisting alot of time,people tell me everyday they can pass a background check and they really can't but I do appreciate everything thanks Tim

TIM GRANT
GRANT ASSEMBLIES
This is CABL.com posting #282418. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mblDi
There are 3 replies to this message
Re: Grant Assemblies.Dunlap, Tn..Red Flag Alert !! Lightmaster 12/2/2009 9:58:16 AM
Re: Grant Assemblies.Dunlap, Tn..Red Flag Alert !! hookman 81 12/2/2009 9:48:00 AM