Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: check it out...not giving me a tingle up my le

And that is based soley on the unemployment claims filed. It doesn't keep track of those who have exhausted their benefits. So, the numbers are way higher than reflected by the map. This was forseen years ago when the rich corporate owners pushed the Nafta and Gatt acts through, with the help of their friendly corrupt politicians. A lot of people don't realize that all those companies that have their product made with some fucked other country stamped on them are products that are still owned by american corporations. The only way to straighten the economy out is to get our politicians to pass laws that make american corporations manufacture their products in this country again. The rich will never feel any of this bad economy until the poor are attacking their homes or corporate offices. The economy can't get any better until we make durable goods and products to sell. Working in distribution center warehouses, shipping out the cheap chinese manufactured junk so people working in the wal-mart can sell it to you is only good for so long.  If it doesn't change, we are fucked. If you think things are bad, wait another ten years. Crime is going sky high, we have the largest population in prison than any other country in the world. It's just going to get worse.
This is CABL.com posting #281755. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mblsB
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: check it out...not giving me a tingle up my le SpeedLasher 11/27/2009 5:45:27 PM