Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: All this and..................

Well that is what we were talking about when you said Obama was never crucified. Crucified........how? By Fox........hardly.......they just asked questions and everyone started screaming "racist, racist" everytime anyone disagreed with him.

It is uneducated Americans who are at fault. How many different videos are there showing the people who don't have a clue about a candidate? Had the media showed the same attitude for both candidates there would have been a different outcome. Maybe not better but there is no way McCain and Palin got the same coverage as Obama and if you really believe they did you might not be paying attention. I would be willing to bet you most of the people who voted for Obama got ANY news from CBS,NBC, OR ABC...........and the rest didn't even watch the news. I bet I can show you more shows and articles from the media with less than complimentary coverage than you can show me with complimentary coverage of those 2. Want to bet?

Palin wasn't running for president by the way so she wasn't offering anything of the sort. McCain was running but the press, and the one you watched the most by your statements, made it about Palin. Why? Because she was the rock star to counter Obama's rock star status. And the media knew it. Yet she wasn't running for president. But they went after her and her family. Fact is, she had more experience than Obama did and a higher security clearance if you want to get technical.
This is CABL.com posting #281686. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mblru
Posted in reply to: Re: All this and.................. by Sweeptech2004
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: All this and.................. Sweeptech2004 11/26/2009 6:09:29 PM