Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: And for those of you

you make an assumption that i only watch the "liberal media". you make that assumption because you believe anyone with common sense would agree with you if only they KNEW what you know. that is the flaw in your thinking. it just doesnt occur to you that there might be informed people who just dont agree with you.

i see the scare tactics presented by the right. AND i dont believe them. this is much like the way you see the scare tactics of the environmentalists AND you dont believe them. after years and years of supposed facts, charts, projections and other bullshit, you still didnt believe the environmentalists? good for you. now you know how other people feel about the far right propaganda fest that you claim we are not educated on.

so i will rephrase from my former post "i dont see any CREDIBLE evidence on ANY media that suggests healthcare reform will lead to the ruination of our country"

we already have government funded medicine in medicaid and medicare and besides the fact that we need some major reform for the abuses, the system works, for those who really need it.

however, no one is talking about medicaid for everyone in the nation. NO ONE. that would indeed be a socialized healthcare system. the government would set the prices and anyone who wanted to be in the medical industries would have to go along.

if you are saying that THIS healthcare reform will inevitably end up in nation wide required medicaid participation, i find that notion absurd. i find that line of reasoning worthy of a paranoid alarmist.

required insurance for anyone of a certain age is a step to help eliminate bankruptcies from medical bills. this helps out the medical industry and it helps out the person who doesnt have to file bankruptcy. people already treat healthcare as a RIGHT where they have no obligation to pay for their service. this is a small piece of a large puzzle, but you cant complete a puzzle without that final piece. there may very well be a much better way to insure that every citizen takes responsibilty for themselves and their family's medical bills. if YOU have a better idea, i'm sure hannity would be happy to announce it on his show, he really seems to be wanting to help in a positive way on this issue.
This is CABL.com posting #281677. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mblrl
Posted in reply to: Re: And for those of you by sab3r
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: And for those of you sab3r 11/26/2009 2:52:18 PM