Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: All this and..................

No McCain and Palin lost because of Bush and the media. You can't tell me the media investigated Obama one bit. They didn't. But they reported what color socks Palin was wearing at night. Sorry but the media elected Obama. I didn't like McCain anyway. Palin was stifled by McCain. I said this when they were running. I said it because she wasn't being herself. She was told what to say and not allowed to be who she is. I have a better perspective than anyone here on that. And it isn't what the CNN's and the rest told you either. No the republicans had no one in the end. They had someone in the beginning. Romney, Huckaby and Ron Paul were all better than McCain. But the republican party went away from its values and tried to be democrat light. That is what killed them.

Bush did make a mess of things but the dems were in power the last 2 years and did nothing to help and even when they weren't they fought everything he did, even if it was the right thing to do. They knew the press would blame Bush for what they did and they wanted the power so there was no way they were going to let him look good. Just a political trick that we are paying for. Right and wrong go away with all of these people and we suffer for it. They all want the power and we don't matter in that cause. At least our comfort doesn't. If we suffer then the other side gets the power.
This is CABL.com posting #281607. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mblqd
Posted in reply to: Re: All this and.................. by Sweeptech2004
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: All this and.................. Sweeptech2004 11/26/2009 12:36:08 AM