Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: And for those of you

see...this is why mccain lost in the biggest landslide in over 20 years (roughly). he had the same answer as you, sab...open up state borders and things will fix themselves...if he would have had any clue how this would help and why...he would probably be elected now...

i have nothing against mccain...but he let his entire party down with his lack of detail...when asked how long it would take to solve the energy problem in america he said (not an exact quote so feel free to look up the debate) "2 years....build 40 nuclear power plants in 2 years..." i'm no genius much like most of america, but even i know that it takes a hell of alot longer than 2 years to build 40 nuclear power plants...

republicans need to stop blaming the mainstream media and start looking at their candidates...mccain and palin offered NOTHING to the american people....nothing but hype and "good old boy" attitude....no plans...just fear mongoring...and the american people SAW right through it...that is why you have to deal with obama now
This is CABL.com posting #281594. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mblp0
Posted in reply to: Re: And for those of you by sab3r
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: And for those of you sab3r 11/26/2009 12:07:02 AM