Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Whats DTV charge the Prime for NRB's?

Bob,
What you say seems reasonable. But we are not dealing with honest people here. I have found that the local manager (good cop) will promise anything and even seem to listen to problems. Eventually something will appear on a bulletin board or be announced "from corporate" that cannot be discussed (bad cop).

So you get: "Men, I know this isn't in your contracts but we are going to be charged back if the phones you connect do not ring back for any reason. This is not me speaking this is from. . ."
OR
" You do know that if any of your installation customers call Directv for any reason for the ninety day period after activation I have to back charge you $100.00. I know it is not in your contract but it is a rule. I don't like it either but this is from . . ."
AND when the subcontractor lists dozens of boxes that are "either in your possession or unactivated in a customer's home" the corporate wonk at DirectSatUSA is "too busy to look up all the boxes" on the computer.

This is a rehearsed act........if you get a judgment against the subcontractor he will vanish...the HSP is in the clear and Directv knows about all this.

I could go on.

Joe
joe
This is CABL.com posting #281506. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mbloA
Posted in reply to: Re: Whats DTV charge the Prime for NRB's? by InstallerBOB
There are 0 replies to this message