Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Tech helping Techs Stories

Let me tell about my experience.
I told the company I was working for a that time, that I will be leaving them in 1 month. Instead of keeping for that month, they fired me right way. I did not care that much about been fired, as my new employee told me to start working for them the same day. My old company gave me my firing paper that I had to send to the local government (province of Quebec, Canada) A week after I get a register letter from the dept. of labor of the province, mentioning that they will sue my old company for one month salairy that was not paid to me as it is mentioned in the law. When they received the letter from the government, the president of my previous company, call me and beg me to stop the procedure, I tried to get the government to stop the procedure, there answer was, this the law and I could not do a thing about it. One month later I received a nice check for the amount of $ 3,655.96 from the government, amount that was paid by my previous company, plus I was told, they had to pay over a $ 760.00 fine for respecting the law. NICE.....
Joe 50
This is CABL.com posting #281426. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mblni
Posted in reply to: Tech helping Techs Stories by Cowboy3939
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Tech helping Techs Stories Cowboy3939 11/24/2009 4:03:15 PM