Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Any information???

If you are talking about my post; I didn't say "only". I am sure that there are decent guys that get ripped off occasionally, but as a professional that has been in the business for a while, I make it a habit to do my research. I have been out on my own since 96 and have never been burnt for any money and likewise have never kept anyones money. I always pay and work for others that always pay. I learned a long time ago, from my dad who was in cable before I was born; that cable is a small world. Ask around and you can usually find what you need to know about a company. So if you get burnt because you didn't do any research, not my fault. Somebody asked me awhile back if I could put some guys down there on that audit, in 5 minutes I had enough info to tell them there was no way I wanted to deal with that headache. It is common knowledge that they don't pay. So.... If you can't spell or at least use spell check, conduct yourself professionally, do your research, do quality work, maintain a good reputation, or everything you say on the bar is negative (b*tching), I have no choice but to assume you are a hack. When you are not a hack and do quality work you don't have to look for crap jobs like that one; because good work finds good people (you can quote that). Now, go look around at the posts where people say so and so company ripped them off and you will see what I'm talking about.
This is CABL.com posting #281363. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mblmh
Posted in reply to: Re: Any information??? by rickpsat
There are 0 replies to this message