Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Info On Filing Lawsuit Need Help

I thought about doing just that because the kansas state law is if there was what ever the case may be such as a roof or floor ect when you began the work there has to be one when you r done and this was an Audit job and sales and what they are trying to say   is they are holding my money because 50% of the sales are coming back example is that people are not paying there first months bill we will be getting backcharged if they paid us for the sale but get this we are not allowed to contact the customer and try to collect the money so we are suppose to trust them if a customer pays when cox shows up to disc them that we will give us our money back YEA RIGHT!!!!!  but at this point they don't have one backcharge for me  and I never sighned a contract what they are basically sayn is we know we owe you 5 weeks worth of pay and we aggreed to hold your last check but since we got burned by doing that with other contactors such as holding a $800 last weeks pay then find out they had $1,200 in backcharges we are going to hold all your money to over compensate so that really burns my bottom they are all just cable brokers I had 12 trucks workn for me and the prime had not a single truck not even a supervisor that was universal (Eddie Shaw) the prime then you have (Tom of IMT) and he didn't have a single in house truck and when I started researching Universal is a collections company for banks and credit cards how in the hell did they get a prime I thought that all the cable companies were done with the cable brokers I quess not so I had cox served I fiqured they would jump in the middle of the prime but and tell them you better handle it and since I went threw small claims nobody is allowed attornies nor are they allowed to extentions on the court court date so I guess we will see LET THE GAMES BEGIN
This is CABL.com posting #281109. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mblib
Posted in reply to: Re: Info On Filing Lawsuit Need Help by EshoreJoe
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Info On Filing Lawsuit Need Help dsatelitmn 11/22/2009 3:09:56 PM
Re: Info On Filing Lawsuit Need Help hookman 81 11/21/2009 10:42:06 PM